The present “Terms & Conditions” are agreed upon by VirtualPriority,Lda., NIF: 513 252 517, headquartered at Av. João Soares Branco, 61 r/c 7580-246 Alcácer do Sal – Portugal (“ Brand TERRA RICA”) and anyone who wishes to make a purchase through the website www.terra- rica.com, hereinafter referred to as “Customer”. The parties agree that their relations will be governed exclusively by the general conditions described herein.
The following set of rules and procedures are intended to frame the rights and duties of your relationship with TERRA RICA as a user or customer, and in no way are contrary to the law in force.
The information available on this site for consultation or for the purchase of goods implies that you accept the general conditions of use and sale of the online store at www.terra-rica.com
The purpose of these conditions is to define the general conditions of sale, established between TERRA RICA and the Customer, from the time of ordering, such as the payment methods and the conditions of delivery of the merchandise.
These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this transaction between the contracting parties.
2. CUSTOMER ACCEPTANCE
The fact that the Customer validates his order request causes the express acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale.
These Conditions apply to the exclusion of all other conditions, unless otherwise agreed by both parties.
3. MODIFICATIONS OF GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
You should regularly consult the conditions of use as the continued use of the site presupposes the unreserved acceptance of the changes made to them and the subjection to the latest version.
The version of this regulation has a precise date, orders and reservations are thus managed by the General Conditions in use and therefore in force on the date of order / reservation.
The information, images and other contents herein are protected by copyright and are intended for private use, and its use is not permitted for purposes outside TERRA RICA, under penalty of civil and criminal liability.
We strive to ensure that all information disclosed is free of publication errors. The colors of the images of the products presented may appear different from the reality and depend on factors outside the sphere of responsibility of TERRA RICA, such as the characteristics of the equipment through which you access the site www.terra-rica.com
- In the Online Store all our products available for sale that are selected will automatically go to the “Shopping Basket”.
- After finishing the order in the store, payment can be made through three methods of payment.
6. CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on by TERRA RICA. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email loja@terra- rica.com up to 14 days after the order, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the merchandise will be answered and defined by TERRA RICA, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card title, in order to make a return by Bank Transfer.
- TERRA RICA undertakes to reimburse the user within a maximum period of 30 days.
- The returned products must be in a condition to sell, that is, in the same state in which they arrived at the User’s hands, without any anomaly or damage.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is less than or greater than the initial value of the order, the conditions of correctness shall be indicated by TERRA RICA.
- The sales prices indicated on the website are in Euros, with taxes included.
- The shipping costs are charged to the Customer and collected at the end of the order.
- All prices quoted are correct, except for errors in entering the data. If an order is placed on an item whose price is incorrect, we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund to the customer the amount paid.
8. PAYMENT METHODS
The customer may pay through the following forms of payment:
- ATM reference
- Visa and Mastercard Cards
Whatever the type of order and mode of payment, the Customer will only receive the invoice along with the merchandise, at the time of delivery.
- Order preparation time:Orders placed online are dealt with on a first-come, first-served basis from Monday to Friday.
- Transportation Timeframes:The deadlines for the transport of the goods are indicated by the carrier. These are transmitted to the Customer as an indicative, on business days, and also depend on the accuracy of the address provided by the customer on the date of order as well as their availability to receive the order. Failure to comply with these deadlines by the carrier cannot under any circumstances compromise TERRA RICA’s liability. These deadlines are indicated to the customer when the goods are dispatched.
- PackagingThe products to be dispatched are packaged so that they arrive at the place of delivery in perfect conditions taking into account the satisfaction of the Customer.
- ConfirmationIf the Customer placed your order on the site, an automatic order confirmation email will be sent. If the email indicated by the Client is wrong the order will be processed after confirmation of your payment.
- Track shipmentWhenever the goods are shipped via DHL, a code will be provided to the Customer in order to follow the delivery of the order through the carrier’s website.
The tracking of the order depends on this carrier and is under its responsibility.
TERRA RICA is not responsible for the errors or omissions that can be found on the websites of the carriers, nor in the “Bugs” that may limit the possibility of consulting the order on the internet sites of the carrier.
Orders are delivered to the delivery address indicated by the Customer in the order form.
- Absence on the day of delivery You will be informed of the expected delivery date of your order. You should indicate a delivery address where someone is always present between 9am and 6pm. If delivery is not completed, you will be informed of the date and time the carrier was present.
- Delivery times Estimated delivery time may vary from 1 day to 30 days. This deadline is merely informative, serving only to inform the minimum deadlines for delivery of each product. All orders placed on this site will have a maximum delivery period of 30 business days. If this period expires and if TERRA RICA is unable to deliver the order, the amount paid by the Customer will be returned to IBAN as indicated. By accepting these terms and conditions, the Customer waives the right to receive the corresponding double sign.
- Order Loss In this case, TERRA RICA is obliged to respect the deadlines imposed by the carrier regarding the declaration of loss and the reimbursement of the shipment. Therefore, you must also wait for these deadlines:
- Therefore, you have a maximum period of 30 working days from the receipt of the confirmation email of the order to declare it lost with TERRA RICA. Within this period, no claim will be accepted.
- On the other hand, if the Customer declared the loss of the order within the established period, TERRA RICA will have to open the complaint process. In this case, it is possible that TERRA RICA requests documents necessary to open the complaint process. The latter shall provide the requested data as soon as possible.
- Finally, definitive replies to investigations are given by the carrier within a period ranging from 1 to 3 weeks. There may be two types of situations: either the order is retrieved and returned to the Customer according to normal procedures, or the order is declared lost by the carrier and TERRA RICA informs the Customer to make a second shipment of the order or will be refunded of the invoiced value, according to Customer’s preference.
- Receiving the order We recommend that all orders delivered must be checked and that the Customer makes any notes about the condition of the product on the carrier’s transport guide in case of partial or total deterioration.
Without the proper notes of the Client, the order cannot be contested later with TERRA RICA.If the product is damaged, we thank you to photograph it and send us the photograph to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within a maximum of 24 hours so we can contact the carrier.
Any packaging, received at our premises without identification of the sender or sent to the collection, will not be accepted.
- Order content error Upon receipt of the order by the Customer, the latter shall indicate by telephone or e-mail to TERRA RICA a claim for non-conformity of the products in type, quality or quantity compared to the data of the order made.
The complaint of non-compliance must be made within a maximum of 24 hours upon delivery of the order.
Complaints not made in accordance with the rules defined above and within the indicated deadlines will not be accepted by TERRRA RICA.
- Strikes or force majeure eventsIn the event of a conveyor strike or other exceptional event that delays or prevents delivery of the order, TERRA RICA will inform the Customer of the delivery status.
- Export Control and Local LegislationYou should inform the local authorities in your area of the conditions of entry of products ordered and you should make any kind of declaration and / or payment corresponding to the competent bodies of the countries concerned.
You should inform the local authorities in your area of the possibilities of importing or using the products or services you order.
If you do not respect the legislation of the country where you introduce the products, TERRA RICA cannot be considered as responsible.
The information regarding the right of withdrawal of the contract by the consumer (Private customer) is described in detail in “Decreto-Lei” 143/2001 and Decree-Law no. 82/2008.
The General Law of the Portuguese Civil Code, in particular the rules set out in “Decreto-Lei” 67/2003, applies to the right of resolution by companies, institutions, professionals and individuals.
The information regarding compliance with all legal requirements of an online store is available in “Decreto-Lei” no. 24/2014 of 14 February 2014.
14. PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- We use the information we collect through the site for order processing and possible promotion of our products. We do not sell, exchange or rent your personal data to third parties.
- The payment of your purchases is made through a payment system specially designed for TERRA RICA, which through the use of different databases of information, guarantees an increase of security and privacy.
- We intend to offer a quality service, therefore we reserve the right to adapt our procedures at any time.
- TERRA RICA shall not be liable for any delay, suspension or interruption in the transmission of the information contained in this site, resulting from circumstances beyond its control.
15. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The user is not authorized, in any circumstance and through any means, to store, copy, reproduce, distribute, sell or otherwise make available to third parties the information to which he has access under this except for private use and free of charge. The user is the sole and exclusive responsible for the improper use of the information that has access within the scope of this site.
- The user acknowledges the intellectual property rights of TERRA RICA regarding the contents of the site that do not come from third parties, such as identified, including the graphic design of the page, texts, images, graphics, logos, domains and brands, not being found the user authorized to reproduce, copy, alter, disclose or, in general, to perform any act that, under the applicable legislation, constitutes a violation of the rights that TERRA RICA holds. Any fraudulent use of these rights constitutes a crime of counterfeiting, severely sanctioned by the Intellectual Property Code.
16. PRODUCT INFORMATION
The photographs of the products presented are the responsibility of TERRA RICA.
17. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You are responsible for any cost, expense or loss, regardless of its nature, borne by TERRA RICA due to your failure to comply with these “Terms & Conditions”.
- In the event of a dispute, the jurisdiction of the District of Lisbon shall be deemed to be competent, with express waiver of any other.